The Weller Clinic
At the clinic knowledge, experience and skill combine to promote excellence in treatments.
The treatment focus is on lymphatic drainage therapy, which uses ‘hands on’ techniques to
treat a wide variety of soft tissue problems.
Manual lymphatic drainage is a scientifically and medically evaluated method, suitable for the treatment of many inflammatory soft tissue conditions.
Treatments take 35 – 40 mins and can be made by telephone on: +61 411 184 044
Some common applications
- Preventive care treatments for immune boosting benefits
- Acute and chronic oedema (swelling) and pain
- Sports injury rehabilitation – sprains, dislocations, joint reconstructions, chronic oedema
- Post surgical applications across all medical specialties – pain and oedema
(includes cosmetic surgery)
- Removal of lymph nodes
- Muscle spasm
- Post viral fatigue
- Stress – creates deep neuromuscular relaxation
- Irritable bowel – colitis
- Visual problems including post eye trauma
- Various soft tissue oedemas e.g. hands ankles feet
- Varicose veins
- Skin ulcers
- Chronic tonsillitis – bronchitis – pneumonia (not during inflammatory stages)
- Preventive care – detoxification to promote and maintain a healthy immune system